PostgreSQL Application Development With Node.js
Time: 16:00 - 19:00
Feedback: Leave feedback
Node.js is the most popular framework for developing modern web applications. In this tutorial session we'll walk through application development with Node.js using PostgreSQL as your backend data store.
Topics covered will include:
- Introduction to the node-postgres database driver
- Basics such as connecting to your database, executing queries, and using parameters
- Resource lifecycle management (manual and automatic via connection pools)
- Strategies for transaction management
- Powerful PostgreSQL specific features like COPY
- Guidelines and best practices for your application
We'll focus on how to leverage Node.js and PostgreSQL to develop real world applications.